How to use:
1. Clean-up and dry the surface where you would like to apply the product.
2. Cut the part of the sheet that you would like to use.
3. Slowly peel off the printed sheet from the backing paper.
4. Place the printed sheet on the surface, and then using your fingers or a rounded object, rub it firmly several times with the same strength.
5. Remove the transparent sheet slowly, checking the design being transferred on the the surface.
"Vicky Papaiannou is a Greek artist. In her popular YouTube channel she shares inspiration in art journaling, mixed media and card making. Her sweet and fresh voice is guiding the followers step by step to complete their work and Create Happiness through art. Happiness for oneself but also for others. Her first collection for Stamperia is composed of basic, must have products to start in art journaling. The collection offers a variety of special journals both in paper and in sizes as well as ephemera, rub-ons, stencils and stamps to create a page from start to finish. Enjoy the simplicity of creating your own happiness with Vicky." ~ Stamperia
Please note: We do our best to make sure that product photos are as true to color as possible. However, due to variations of color settings and qualities of phone/tablet/computer screens, colors will appear differently for everyone. We cannot guarantee that the color you see on your screen accurately portrays the true color of the product. Each restock order of this item is produced at a different time with the manufacturer. Because of this, colors may vary among different production lots of the same item.